Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Slipping

It’s taken me much longer to slowly slide back into old eating habits, but unfortunately, I’m well on my way. I haven’t slipped too far so that’s good (and different). But here is where I stop. Starting tomorrow, I will post every day for the rest of the month. I will write about what I did right and what I could have done better. I haven’t weighed myself in a couple of weeks, so tomorrow morning, I’ll jump on the scale. I have to give myself credit though. I haven’t gone back to eating as much bad food as possible and not finding the courage to get back to it. Usually, you wouldn’t see me on here for a year or so!


So here are my goals for the rest of October.

• Blog daily

• Weigh in every Thursday

• Keep track of calories using My Fitness Pal

• Not go over allotted calories

• Exercise four times per week

Deep breath…and go.

No comments:

Post a Comment