Friday, October 14, 2011

Well, Darn

I ate too many calories.

What I did right yesterday
I ate a healthy lunch and breakfast.  I new we would be eating pizza for dinner so I planned out my day ahead of time.  I planned to walk for about 60 minutes and took that into account when planning my day.  I ate three pieces of pizza and was satisfied and happy with myself and not at all tempted to eat more.  

What I could have done better
Unfortunately, I only ended up walking for about 30 minutes, because I got a late start (not my fault, really).  So, I ended up eating 178 calories more than I should have.  That’s not too big of a deal, but I’m stilled bummed about it.  I can see this is going to be a reoccurring issue, planning on one thing and not being able to follow through.  I guess that’s actually regular life – kids, husband, pets, a house to take care of, etc.  My aim is to have a regular life without being HUGE so I can’t expect regular life to care that I had plans to walk for an hour!  

No comments:

Post a Comment