Thursday, October 13, 2011

I Feel Great Today

Other than my dilemma on how to get more cardio into my week with a visitor in the house, everything is going great.

What I did right yesterday
I stayed within my calorie range.  I new I was making steak for dinner so I didn’t eat too much for breakfast and lunch.  I also new I need extra calories to eat everything I wanted so I planned to walk until I burned at least the needed calories (nothing wrong with that, right?!) I made dinner, but then went for my walk before I ate.  It worked perfectly.  I actually ended up burning 519 calories and walking for 61 minutes.  That was more than I needed and I wasn’t hungry enough to eat everything I had planned so it ended up being a really good day.  I ate an awesome dinner and got some great exercise.  I feel fantastic today, really healthy and energetic.

What I could have done better
I need to eat more fruit and vegetables.  When I go grocery shopping again, I’ll make sure to stock up.

No comments:

Post a Comment